The suite with the 40-m terrace has all the comfort and luxury of other suites plus a terrace for guests who want to enjoy drinking a glass of cava and smoking a cigarette in the open air.
EXCLUSIVE ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING ON OUR WEBSITE:
Free continental breakfast (courtesy of the hotel)
Seasonal fruit in your room on arrival
Wine and tapa in our Mari-lin Café Lounge (one tapa and a glass of Majorcan wine) or a bottle of cava
Early check-in and late check-out (subject to room availability)
Upgrade to a superior room (subject to availability)
It is undoubtedly the most sophisticated and exclusive option you’ll find in our hotel. They have an open space with a floor area between 39 and 43 m2.
Perfect for lovers of luxury and comfort. Ideal for long stays.
In the JUNIOR SUITE WITH TERRACE you’ll find:
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi connection.
- 42” smart HDTV with satellite TV channels
- Gourmet minibar with a selection of premium spirits, Mallorcan wine and local produce
- Double set of pillows (pillow menu on request)
- Mite-proof mattress of intermediate firmness
- Bathroom equipped with full amenities, a magnifying mirror and a hairdryer
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Daily cleaning included
- Private ensuite bathroom
- Coffee maker Nespresso, Kettle
2. Alejandro de Riquer Room
Seventh Count of Casa Dávalos, the Mallorcan intellectual was born in Palma in 1856. He imbued himself with the Modernism of Catalonia, studied in France. A great traveler, he was seduced by the English pre-Raphaelites and by Japanese art. He designed the International Hotel, built by the architect Domènech i Montaner for the Universal Exhibition of Barcelona in 1888. Married in second marriages with Marguerite Laborde, a French writer known as Andrée Béarn, returned to Mallorca where the landscapes impregnated his canvases. He died in 1920.